Spain - Comunitat Valenciana
Carnet Jove youth card is aimed at people aged between 14 and 30, both inclusive.
You can choose between two modalities of card, classic and financial.
Carnet Jove classic: You must come to any of our IVAJ agencies, the juvenile residence Sant Crist del Mar or those town halls having a cooperation agreement with IVAJ to issue Carnet Jove cards, just showing your original identification card and paying the rate of 8.40€.
Carnet Jove financial card: You must come to any of the bank branches showed below, open an account which has no expenses and pay the rate of 8.40€. If you get it in one of the credit institutions collaborating, you'll be able to operate with it as a debit card to get some money out of the machine, following conditions of Carnet Jove. In addition, you'll have a trip assistance insurance. Find out more about it at any of the branches.
Requirements for its obtainance:
To have between 14 and 30 years old, both inclusive.
To pay the rate, fixed at 8.40€ for 2019. It will have a validity of 2 years counting from the month of issue.
Exceptions and bonuses:
These customers will be exempted from the rate:
- Women victims of acts of genre violence.
- Large and single parent families which are officially recognized as a special category.
- Young people with a disability, officially recognized of 66% and above.
They will have a bonus of 50 % in the payment of the rate of the Carnet Jove:
- Large and single parent families which are officially recognized as a general category.
- Young people with a disability, officially recognized of 33% and above.
The card is issued by Institut Valencià de Joventut.