We are currently looking for a skilled and experienced App Developer to create a mobile application for our company. The App Developer will design, develop, and implement a user-friendly, functional application that meets our requirements.
The app is expected to have the following features:
- Sign-up and login features are based on EYCA’s own card numbering system.
- Push notifications feature
- User feedback and rating system
- GPS location tracking
- Integration with our existing website and database
For more detailed information, please, see the brief of features here: european_youth_card_app_-_brief.pdf
We are seeking developers with the following qualifications:
- Demonstrable experience in developing mobile applications for Android and iOS platforms
- Knowledge of GPS location tracking and push notifications
- Experience with user feedback and rating systems
- Ability to integrate the app with an existing website and database
- Experience working with EYCA in the past will count as a bonus.
Interested App Developers are requested to provide the following information:
- A detailed proposal outlining their development approach, timeline, and estimated cost
- Relevant experience in developing mobile applications
- Portfolio of previous projects, including links to apps on Google Play and the App Store
- Availability to start work and complete the project within the agreed timeline
- The selection process will be based on the quality of proposals, portfolios, references, and estimated cost. The successful App Developer will be required to sign a contract outlining the terms of the project, including payment terms and intellectual property rights.