Dipartimento per le Politiche giovanili e il Servizio civile universale
Via della Ferratella in Laterano, 51
00184 Roma – Italia
- +39 06 6779-5815 / +39 06 6779-6279
The National Youth Card is a youth policy tool promoted by the Italian Minister for Youth Policies, through the Department for Youth Policies and the Universal Civic Service (the Department). The Card aims at strengthening the civic, cultural, social and economic growth of younger generations.
The Department is the institution responsible for supporting the political Authority in the promotion and coordination of all Government actions aimed at ensuring the implementation of youth policies. It also manages the Universal civic service, the national volunteering programme for youth.
The National Youth Card aims at supporting the Department’s initiatives aimed at promoting:
- Formal and non-formal education, and professional training;
- Digital skills and competences;
- Access to sustainable goods and services;
- Innovative green economy and digital transition projects;
- Youth mobility.
Find out more about the card in Italy.